For over twenty years Tronex Technology, Inc. has manufactured precision hand cutting tools that set world standards for cutting performance, quality, comfort, and value. Leading technology companies in America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia prefer using Tronex tools. All Tronex cutting tools and pliers are manufactured in the USA. Almost all aspects of the manufacturing of a Tronex tool are performed at the Tronex factory. Tronex manufacturing is focused on precision hand tools; Tronex manufacturing only makes cutters and pliers.
Most manufacturing of Tronex cutters and pliers involves the use of special, proprietary processes and fixtures that have been developed by Tronex Technology, Inc. during the course of its 22-year history.
These very important characteristics of Tronex manufacturing have the following benefits to users of Tronex precision hand tools:
- High-grade alloy steel, made in USA, insures structural integrity, top mechanical properties in tensile and yield strength, and hardenability.
- Extremely close tolerances on mating parts are held thus insuring top cutter performance.
- In-house induction hardening of the cutting edges insures uniformity, conformity, and achievement of 63-65 Rockwell C hardness.
- Every cutter and plier is individually inspected and individually checked for proper performance.
Complete information about Tronex Precision Hand Tools - Click
Ergonomic information for Tronex Precision Hand Tools - Click
- Wire Master Uses Tronex Tools - Click for Jewelry Example